The safety of our guests is of the utmost importance to the Water Wizz Staff. We take many precautions to ensure a fun, safe water park experience for all visitors.
All rules and regulations for each ride are prominently posted at the ride entrance. Please take the time to read these rules.
All of our lifeguards are Red Cross and State Certified. They also receive additional training by Water Wizz.
Pregnant women and people with back, neck and heart conditions, or any other medical conditions, should not go on the rides at Water Wizz. However, they can enjoy our lazy river, wave pool, and swimming pool, if allowed by their physician.
There is an increase risk for injury on rides for those who are excessively disproportionate in weight and height.
CHILDREN 48 INCHES AND UNDER
- Must wear a life jacket all day in all rides and pools including the kiddie areas.
- Adult (18) must slide first and wait for the child at the bottom of the allowed slides.
- There is no double riding allowed except on The Canal and the yellow and red slides on Thunder Falls in a DOUBLE tube.
- In the wave pool you must stay behind the white line marked on the floor and wall of the pool.
- Are not allowed to go down Hurricane Bob and Hurricane Andrew.
- Are not allowed to go on the Lily Pad Walk or Devil’s Peak.
- Free life-jackets are available for the day as well as ones you may rent. We also sell a variety of life-jackets and Puddle Jumpers at Davey Jones Lockers and Rentals.
CHILDREN 2 YEARS AND UNDER – NO WRISTBAND
- Must wear a life jacket all day on all rides and in all pools.
- Restricted to three kiddie areas and can go in Herring Run River on an adult’s (18) lap.
- Must wear swim diapers.
- In the wave pool must stay behind the white line and be held by an adult (18) years or older.