The safety of guests is of the utmost importance to the Water Wizz management. We take many precautions to ensure a fun, safe water park experience for all visitors. All rules and regulations for each ride are prominently posted at the ride entrance. Please take the time to read these rules.
All of our lifeguards Red Cross and State Certified. They also receive additional training by Water Wizz.
Pregnant women and people with back, neck and heart conditions, or any other medical conditions, should not go on the rides at Water Wizz. However, they can enjoy our lazy river, wave pool, and swimming pool, if allowed by their physician. There is an increase risk for injury on rides for those who are excessively disproportionate in weight and height.
Children Under 48 Inches
- Must wear a life jacket all day in all rides and pools including the kiddie areas.
- Adult (18) must slide first and wait for the child at the bottom of the allowed slides.
- There is no double riding allowed except on The Canal in a DOUBLE tube.
- In the wave pool must stay behind the white line marked on the floor of the pool.
- Are not allowed to go down Hurricane Bob and Hurricane Andrew.
- Are not allowed to go on the Lily Pad Walk.
- Free lifejackets are available for the day, as well as ones you may rent or buy.